*Student Proof = please provide a copy of your student ID, it MUST be sent together with your Registration Form (Junior delegate = enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD program. Student fee does not apply for PostDoc programs)
**Includes lunches, coffee-breaks and touristic visit. If the accompanying person wants to have the documentation of the congresses and assist to the conferences, must pay a full delegate fee
***We inform you that no fees will be returned in case you ask us to cancel your participation after May 30th. In case you need to cancel your participation after that date, we will send you by post all the materials of the conference and your works will be published in the e-books of the congress.
Special discount to participants on previous Sciknowledge conferences: 15% off in the corresponding fee
For papers to be included in the conference program and appear in the conference publications, at least one author must be registered by the early registration deadline (May 1st, 2018) and attend the conference to present the paper.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- ACCESS TO ALL SESSIONS (oral and poster)*
- BRIEFCASE OR BACKPACK (with pen, paper notebook, lanyard, pen drive and other items)*
- PROGRAM OF THE CONGRESS (online)*
- ABSTRACTS BOOK IN PEN DRIVE*
- COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATION IN PEN DRIVE*
- COFFEE BREAKS
- SOCIAL/CULTURAL TOUR
- CLOSING COCKTAIL WITH CHAMBER MUSIC CONCERT
*Except for accompanying persons.
Authors attending the conference can publish:
- Up to 2 abstracts with one page each, published in an Electronic Book of Abstracts with ISBN – revised by congress scientific committee
- up to 2 Full Papers with 4-6 pages each, published in an Electronic Proceedings of the Congress with ISSN – revised by congress scientific committee
- Full paper in a scientific journal associated with the conference – 8 to 12 pages recommended – see web page for details – revision process taken by the respective scientific journal as the usual peer-review process (after the Congress)